Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Anniversary – whatever the occasion is you will definitely going to need something a bit more romantic than your predictable and usual bouquet of roses with some giant teddy bear.
I’ve curated some of the best gifts for your girl to help you get that holiday going.
- Her favorite perfume. So she can smell good, even on the go.
- Professional massage and spa treatment. A gift coupon for a relaxing and calming massage and spa is just what a hard working woman needs.
- Curling iron for short hair. Don’t you just love to give your girl a new look?
- Tasty wine. If you know what her favorite wine is, then you are all set. You can just order a bottle of it and you’re good to go. But if she hasn’t told you yet, well you don’t have a panic; we can figure it out without asking her or spoiling your surprise. This is possible as long as you know her favorite food, then you can do some research online on what would be the best wine to match this food. Easy, right?
- Cute and comfy sleepwear. It would absolutely be great to give her something soft and cozy she can slip in before she ends her day.
- Trip for two. A trip away will always be as romantic as it gets. You can go on an adventure at Malibu and enjoy a converted vintage Airstream trailer or just book a resort nearby for a staycation you can both enjoy.
I know flowers and that heart-shaped box of chocolates will always be classic, but it will also be definitely worth it if you try one of these non-cliché gifts I mentioned above. There’s no doubt your girl will love these.