The Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe (ADDE) was created in September 2014 and was recognized as a European political party by the European Parliament in December 2014. The goal of the ADDE is to oppose the European Union’s supremacy on the Member states. The ADDE members are not opposed to a democratic Europe of nation states.
The mission of the Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe is to :
1) Promote the tools for direct democracy at national level via the referendum or popular consultation in order to give back their voice to the peoples
2) Work towards a Europe of nations, free and independent in their political choices
3) Favour the commercial exchanges, scientific and technological cooperations between states that freely want to associate themselves
4) Favour freedom and individual responsibility
5) Limit public spending
6) Push our values forward
7) Limit uncontrolled immigration.